Welcome To The Sandhurst Foundation
The Sandhurst Foundation is a registered charity (Number 1136598). The Foundationís charitable objects, set out in a Charity Commission Scheme dated 25 June 2010, are:
- Object 1: To promote the efficiency of the armed forces of the crown and in particular the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in such charitable ways as the trustees from time to time think fit.
- Object 2: To advance education and research in the fields of leadership and management and the training of effective managers and leaders in civil and military life.
The Foundation is located at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst but is independent of the Academy and is governed by its own trustees under charity law.
Find Us On Facebook
Sandhurst Foundation - IDG Dinner 9 July 2013
Kate Adie will be the speaker at this years Sandhurst Foundation / IDG Dinner at the Cavalry and Guards Club, London on 9 July 2013 Read More
Can you identify this group?
This photograph was left in our office but unfortunately we don't know who anyone in the photo is or when it was taken. Are you able to help? If you can, please email us as firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
Latest Newsletter Now Available
The latest newsletter is now available. Read More
Sandhurst 2012 Commemorative Items
Sandhurst 2012 Commemorative Items are available to buy in our on-line shop. There are a variety of items from mugs to Limited Edition Prints. Read More
- Sandhurst Foundation/IDG Dinner 2013 9/7/2013
- CC123 Commandant's Parade 7/8/2013
- Intake 31 Reunion 7/8/2013
- CC 131 Commandant's Parade 11/12/2013
- Social Media
- About Us